As of 2019, THE Spring Games uses five (5) complexes to host over 300 college fastpitch softball teams:
In North Lake County:
Sleepy Hollow Recreation Complex (Leesburg)
In South Lake County:
Legends Way Ballfields (Clermont)
Hancock Recreation Complex (Clermont)
Minneola Athletic Complex (Minneola)
In Osceola County:
Osceola Softball Complex (Kissimmee)
As much as possible, we limit our teams to playing in a combination of parks that are no more than forty-five minutes from each other. For example, teams may play in one of our South Lake facilities and Osceola Softball Complex; alternatively, they may play at Sleepy Hollow (in Leesburg) on some days and one or more of the South Lake facilities on the other days. We encourage teams and fans to stay between the parks where the teams will be playing in order to minimize travel on game day. Click on the image, above, for information about each complex.
Remember, when you support THE Spring Games, you also support the charitable programming at PFX Athletics!
When viewing the facility websites, keep in mind that THE Spring Games is a private event; in order to ensure that all of our facilities are operated with consistency, the Park Rules for THE Spring Games may be more strict than those posted on the public website for each individual facility.
- Individuals attending THE Spring Games should behave in a professional and appropriate manner at all times. Questions are encouraged and appreciated as are suggestions. Individuals who engage in inappropriate or abusive behavior toward coaches, players, umpires, staff or other spectators will be asked to leave the park. THE Spring Games will not issue refunds for individuals ejected from the complex for poor behavior.
- Service animals are welcome; pets are not. Be advised that Emotional Therapy Animals are not service animals.
- No coolers of any kind are permitted at THE Spring Games (teams may bring in coolers consistent with our Game Day Policies).
- Participants play and spectate at their own risk. Spectators should be aware of errant balls. THE Spring Games, National Training Center, PFX Athletics, South Lake Hospital, City of Clermont, City of Leesburg, City of Minneola, and Lake Sumter Community College assume no liability for injury or damage that occurs at THE Spring Games arising out of or related to softball activities, negligence, violence, or actions of persons other than THE Spring Games employees.
- Smoking and tobacco products (including vapor and electronic cigarettes) are prohibited inside any complex at THE Spring Games. Smokers must move to the parking lot and be sure to throw all cigarette butts in the exterior trashcans.
- Alcoholic Beverages are not permitted inside the complexes at THE Spring Games.
- Firearms and Weapons are prohibited unless authorized by Florida law.
- Parking and standing of vehicles (i.e., the car is on but in park) is not permitted if the vehicle is holding up traffic. See the gate personnel for assistance with dropping off individuals with physical limitations and they will direct you to the appropriate place to drop off persons needing assistance.
- Except for police and security personnel, skating, skateboarding, bikes and scooters are not permitted inside the complexes.
- Gum, shelled seeds, and nuts are not permitted inside the complexes.
- Pay attention to signage at the complexes. We do our best to provide signage to direct you to fields, staff, and to advise you of individual park rules or policies.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the complexes.
- Notify THE Spring Games staff of any unsafe field or complex conditions immediately. If the restrooms need attention, kindly let us know.
- In the event of lightning, all individuals must immediately leave the complex and seek shelter outside of the complex.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911. Our police are great!